Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Legal-unease


I've been away for a while. I went on a little vacation, and then started school. It has been a hell of a learning curve so far, and it's been a lot busier than I had expected. It's definitely a lot more challenging than getting drunk at night, rolling out of bed, and going in hung over, but what can I say, I guess it's more prudent to be well prepared than well pickled......it's a nice change.


well, I wanted to say what's up and invite anyone who's still reading to say hi or post about anything at all.......how about the policy of what we should do about naked midgets who like to eat fast food more than they should and verbally abuse the pigeons?.....also remember this may pose a problem when they decide to go into the restaurant vs. the drive thru. by the way, I'm completely sober.


Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you!
Hope you're making some new friends at school.
Play nice.

Mark S.

K-logik said...

Thanks brotha. I miss you too.

I'm making friends, but it's not the same. I think you guys should apply and come to school with me. It's actually preety sweet, except we have to pay for our own joe here.

I did get a chance to hang out with a group of students yesterday afternoon at a bar. the best part was that the pichers were only 7 bucks!