Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm still here.....


Special thanks go out to Ed-it and Sweet chocolate for putting up a post. I really appreciate that. Ed-it, while it would have been nice to recreate the scene from office space, we didn't have the opportunity to do that. My legal counsel advised against it......however the copy of Office Space you sent me gave me solace in my frustrating last week of work! thank you so much for that.


Sweet chocolate! Thanks for the post. I noticed that it was around when we would be having joe on monday. That makes me sad that I wasn't there sippin joe and talking with you. I'm definitely going to miss that, but we won't lose touch, and we will have to do that every now and again. The bumper sticker advice is brilliant. I think that's true, and that's why I look forward to joe (whether it be actual coffee, a night of binge drinking, or some pool in man town) some time soon.


And thanks to all of you who have wished me well in this transition!


I hope all is well with everyone, and I'll be here. And there.


Peace

K-logik

No comments: