Monday, July 30, 2007

Scotch on the rocks


Hello again,


So, I must apologize again for being a bit lax in my posting, however, things have been busy. I had my two glorious weeks at work without my boss, and it's been wonderful. I actually don't hate it so much when he's not there. It's actually ok, but I still know that I need to make a move to a new career. Had he not been there, maybe things would have been different at least in some way.


anyway, we made it well past 1000 hits! I must thank you for that because all of the hits have been because of you! Thank you so much. I know that we don't get a prize or anything. I mean, I could try to make money, but that's not really the point. I could get a part time job that would take less effort and yield more money than what I would get from a thoughtful and entertaining blog......I think. At least with less worry about anonymity and identity security. The point of this is just to engage people as much as I can and have them engage me too; in thoughtful and meaningful conversation.


So, I invite anyone who is still reading this to comment on anything they want. I'll bring up a few things for options, but I would like to work this more like a radio talk show program and let the "listeners" or viewers decide on what topic to blog. But here are a few topics:


1) Work situations why is something great or suck balls: (please use anonymous names if in your current position)


2) Presidential candidates: whom do you like, why?


3) The show Singing Bee; why do I want to find a way to bottle this show and drink it?


4) Illegal immigration


4) why did K-logik put #4 twice?


5) do we have any summer pictures to submit that will not give away Kfunk's anonymity?


6) why do cigarettes taste so good when you're drunk?


7) do different types of alcohol really give you different feelings (does one make you an angry- drunk while the other happy etc......)


8) Have you ever gotten down in a public place (like an airplane) and when I say "down" I mean naughty. This isn't a bad question considering a the fact that a few weeks ago Reuters posted a whole study on sexual activity.......please feel free to post with anonymity on this one. option 8b) how many partners you have had etc........although I will not answer this question, myself, since my girl knows my blog site.......although if you look at the hits on this page, I"m not sure if she checks it........kidding.


9) I know we have a large range of what we all earn here......why, despite what we earn, do we love our bosses or think our bosses blow donkey shit?


10) why do men feel that farting and boobs are so funny.....and the word "fanny"?
10 a) Any thoughts on the music or videos on the blog?

11) Any thing you want. Please feel free to post on any one of these and if you want to address a particular number here, either just post the number, or copy and paste the whole question, or add something of your own that you would like. Thanks for your patronage.


At best, these questions will make you think, laugh, or post, and (if my boss doesn't give me too much shit when he comes back from vacay) give me something to write about in my free time. At worst, it will make you think that they are stupid and pointless questions........



Peace Love and happiness.


K-Logik.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is quite a list of questions and damnit i do read this thing- gimme some credit.

im going for #2- hilary clinton. but did you hear our buddy mitt is too cool for the repub youtube debate? i think he is afraid some weird youtube kid will ask about his magical underwears....

K-logik said...

I'd take the magical underwear over hitlary rotten any day :-) and, thanks for posting, katie, I guess I didn't give you enough credit.

ed-it said...

the list is quite impressive and covers all the good stuff including politics and sex which often go hand in hand (pun intended i think) But for now, i will dumb it down and go with number 3...the singing bee one. I have only watched it a few times and am amazed at what people can remember, there has to be some crazy gene that they have.

my wife will remember lyrics of songs when she tries to sing and i am always thinking how in the F does she know them when she could not think of what country has a bigger border, mexico or canada!

but i do like the show and i do like knowing what the lyrics are. I go to sites such as http://lyrics.astraweb.com/ or http://www.lyricsondemand.com/ to find out what the artists are trying to say. it is often funny what you thought and sang as to what they actually wrote. And i like downloading songs from the net instead of getting the "clean sterlized" versions from the radio. Even songs by Pink sound better when she uses the F word. that's my take on the bee...