Monday, July 9, 2007

Brief Update........


What's up. I hopes everyone had a great 4th, and made it back to work safely after the nice time off if you were lucky enough to have it. I spent some time at Louden race track in NH watching NASCAR. Now, I have never been a fan of NASCAR, but my girlfriend's work sponsored a car in the BUSCH series, and we got VIP passes. In all honesty, I have to say it was AWESOME! That may be because I'm a new NASCAR fan or because they let you bring in your own drinks instead of having to pay 7 bucks a pop.....see my post on the frustrations at fenway, but I have to say I had a great time. Maybe I am a fan; maybe I just like to drink......perhaps a little of both. I don't know, but I can't wait to go back.


The next weekend I spent at my Mom's with family, and that was really nice. I set off some fireworks, had some good food, good beers, and a lot of good time with the family. I always wish more of my family and friends could be there, but as I have learned as I get older, you take what you can get........


Work still sucks. my work load has doubled, but whatever, look at the side bar and you'll see how little time I have left there! Whooooooooohooooo!


Also, check out the new videos and funny shit on the side. some of it's great.


Peace.

No comments: