Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Smaaaaht Teeth


Sorry I've been away; things have been a bit busy, and my ability to think of topics has been a little impaired, but I promise that I'll be in full swing soon.


I'll also probably be away from my computer for the next few days since I am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I hate the idea of it. When I went for my consultation, the Dr. told me that I'd be put under, but not to worry, "there would be someone else in the room with us".


I was like, what the hell. I wasn't worried about you man handling my twig 'n berries before, but now I am. And who's this other person? Are they going to help the molestation commence? It could be someone off the street for all I know. I don't trust them any more that I would a Dr. What if this other person starts convincing the Dr. to take advantage of me while I'm under.

"It's OK doc. no one's looking. Just one jingle of the berries won't hurt. He'll never know the difference".....


I mean if you wanted me to feel better, just say you'll give me plenty of drugs so that I'm not in pain after the surgery. Don't fill my mind with waking up with no teeth and strange white goo on my chin.


I'm kidding. I trust my Dr. I just think it's weird that someone else (whom I don't know) being in the room is supposed to make me feel better. All in all though, my biggest concern is the pain and that I hate the thought of not being able to eat, smoke, or drink for four days. Man, I hope the pain meds are good.


Until next time (two teeth lighter).....


Peace.

No comments: