Thursday, May 24, 2007

Illegal Immigration


So here’s something interesting. No matter what you think about illegal immigration (I’m against it) in the new bill that’s being proposed to Congress, there is a stipulation: I think it’s 605. g. which states that an illegal immigrant who desires citizenship AND who is a GANG member can fill out a form renouncing his gang membership to gain citizenship…….hmmmm. He’s ILLEGAL! Why not nip the motherfucker in the bud and throw him out? But check it out. Let me know what you think. I mean this is something our legislators are thinking about. It just seems crazy! Am I the only one? I learned about this from Michael Grahm from 96.9. I’m not for the bill, but it’s important to grasp what you think so we can be ready to write our legislators if need be. Let me know.

I also want to thank my Big bro for posting. His comments are funny and worth reading on hospitals and Imus. I have to say that the point about Imus just going to Serius or XM is brilliant.


Oh, and as a side note, the point on the immigration bill was not on the news tonight. However, they did feel it was important to put something on there about a guy at a golf course getting crushed by machinery on the job........thank God for the news.

4 comments:

Cristina Warner said...

I really like your blog though I am just diving in. Ok to link to your blog from my blog: http://somethingtosay-cristina.blogspot.com/?

Let me know k?

Anonymous said...

I totally see were you’re coming from. At the prison here in Nevada they want to deport the illegal immigrants so the state doesn’t have to pay to house them. I’m all for this! The only problem is they are letting countries like Mexico dictate that they will take them back as long as they have NOT committed a violent crime. I thought we make the rules here, I say send them all back. They broke the law (if you are in prison, you have committed a felony, misdemeanors go to your local jails) when they got here and then unfortunately stole someone’s identity to work here. You know what might be fair would be to send the illegal immigrants back and let honest people waiting in there home country take there place. I mean if we’re going to let 12 million immigrants have citizenship, might as well the ones doing what there supposed to be doing.
Oh, unless you’re going to tattoo this paper renouncing the gangs on their foreheads it’s really not going to mean much. If there in gangs even if they get deported they will come back. If they are part of a gang they don’t give a shit about us or our laws, besides your talking about making sense to stupid people .(gang members that is)

Military Mommy said...

I was hoping you were joking about this but I know your not. :( *Sigh* Absurd. I am constantly in shock by what laws our legislators are trying to get passed.

I enjoyed your blog. :)

Hope your Memorial Day was fun and happy.

Michelle

K-logik said...

I have to agree with big bro here; it seems like everyone but the US is calling the shots with our laws. How the hell does Mexico have a say in OUR immigration policy. It’s crazy to think a semi-3rd world nation can have so much force with a superpower. It just shows that we are placating others and not necessarily looking out for our best interest.

Thanks for checking out the blog again, Michelle. I hope you and your family had a great Memorial Day too, and I’m really glad to see you here.

Well, I guess I should get back to work. Thanks for commenting guys.