Friday, April 27, 2007

We're almost at 300!

Hello!

It looks like we're approaching the 300 mark on the number of hits here, and I am going to give a special prize away for the person who is the 300th click on the website. keep an eye out on the counter. If you're the 300th person on the site, email me (my email address is found in my profile) and I we will have a personal chat over email. OK, I know. It's no big deal. I mean K-logik isn't famous yet, but it's still an honor or something.......plus if you're the 300th person to check this out, I'll let you have your own personal post with a title about anything you want to talk about.

Even if you're not the 300th click, please feel free to post comments by clicking on the comment section at the bottom of each post. Don't forget, you can post anonymously.

So, happy Friday. Thanks for checking out this site. have a safe weekend, keep enjoying the clips, news, and posts.

Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want to win! its no fair. booo!!