Sunday, April 22, 2007

I gots the cooties!!!!

Sup,

I've been away for a bit. I've been puking my brains out for the past couple of days. I haven't been this sick in a years. I think it's all of the damn anti-bacterial soap out there. Now, many places have little pumps in the hall way that spit out tiny piles of lifesaving foam that people can put on their hands to ward of the evil spirits that live on door knobs, hand shakes, and in the air. Thank the lord for that shit. With out it, I don't think we'd be able to live as a fearful society who feels safe because we're doing something to fight off the fucking bird flu. Watch, just because I said that, I'll be the first mother fucker to get it in the US. Three interesting points about this germophobia stuff though 1) regular soap and water is anti bacterial 2) some natural bacteria actually keeps you healthy. It's called comensal bacteria and it's part of our innate immune response. Killing that can actually help make you sick. 3) going overboard with this stuff can help cause resistance in some bacteria....making a fucked up strain that can kick me on my ass and make me puke up Flintstones chewable vitamins that I ate back when I was seven.


By the way, the Sox just hit four home runs in a row...first time in team history.

Anyway, that said. I hate all of this germophobia. By the way, next time you shake my hand, remember, I just scratched my balls after making mud castles out of dog shit. Better wash up.

One last thing for tonight. I just wanted to thank the last person who posted and left the link to the article about the response to Imus being fired. I thought it was very insightful and interesting. It's definitely worth a read.

No comments: